We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy and we vow to ensure that all of our employees are experts in the handling and management of said personal information.
We will only collect the necessary personal information in order to carry out the services asked of us.
What information do we collect?
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Contact information
- Your transaction history with us
- Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above
How do we use your information?
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes
- Confirmation of reservations, inquiries
- Emergency contact
- Replying to inquiries
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the customer’s permission except in the following cases.
- When required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the duties prescribed by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual in circumstances where it is impossible to obtain consent.
How will we manage and protect your personal information?
Personal information is strictly managed and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party without the consent of the customer. We take appropriate preventive and corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
What about applicable laws?
We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by us and our company.
Do we make updates to this policy?
We will continuously improve our management system and framework for the protection of personal information.
Do we use Google Analytics?
This feature can be disabled by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings. For more information regarding this agreement, please see the Google Analytics Terms of Service page and the Google Policies and Terms page.
September 1st, 2023